Cellar Door Positions Available.
Two casual positions available:
- 12 hours/week plus 1 Weekend per month
- 13 hours/ week plus 1 Weekend per month
We will require flexibility to work additional Weekend hours, some Public Holidays and additional shifts during School Holidays. Hours will increase considerably over Christmas, NY and throughout January.
Full job requirements:
- Provide customer service in Cellar Door
- Provide Wine Tastings and Information
- Cellar Door Sales
- Food Preparation ( Produce Platters and Wine Experiences )
- Open Cellar Door / Close Cellar Door
- Administrative support to the Marketing Department
- Processing and Packing Orders
- Assist with Events when applicable
- A positive and friendly outlook with a willingness to learn
- Be highly motivated and customer focused with a passion to provide an exceptional experience
- Previous experience in a cellar door. This is favourable but not imperative.
- Previous experience in the Wine Industry, also favourable but not imperative.
- Driven, positive and committed work ethic
- A keen interest in the wine industry, food and tourism
- Flexibility to help out when needed
- Have the ability to work well both solo and as part of a team
Benefits of working for Patrick in this role:
- Be part of a people-first, unique Business culture
- Become a valued member of a fantastic team
- On the job training is provided, including Wine Education with WSET when courses come to Coonawarra
- Flexibility will be reciprocated
- Quarterly wine allowance and generous staff discount throughout the year
- Jenny Tocaciu's Scones
To apply for this job, please send both your Resumé (CV) and a Covering Letter to Lynn Doyle via email at email@example.com
If you want to chat more about the role before applying, don't hesitate to reach out on (08) 8737 3687 or email Lynn via email. We're always at the end of the line and happy to chat to you.