Graphic Designer Position Available.
*Remote Position — Full-Time*
We're looking for a dynamic Graphic Designer with a passion for impeccable design & creative flair.
The role covers a variety of design projects across multiple departments, in collaboration with the Marketing and Digital teams. You will be responsible for the graphic design of modern, high quality collateral, showcasing our brand through various mediums and campaigns. With our recent Rebrand and New Wines in the range, we’ve just taken the first step on an exciting new phase for our little winery, you will be part of it.
Our Winery is based in South Australia, but we have staff dotted around the country. This role will be reporting to the Brand Manager, who is based in Melbourne, in collaboration with the Digital Team (Melbourne) and Marketing Assistant (South Australia).
SCROLL TO LEARN MORE
Full job requirements:
- Working closely with Marketing and Digital teams to create compelling design assets for a variety of channels and campaigns
- Responding and Actioning Sales Teams Design Collateral Requests
- Ongoing Branding Projects
- Visual Strategy and Asset creation for Social Media and Advertising campaigns
- Creative Visual Direction and Design for EDMs
- Updating Existing Brand Collateral when changes are needed
- Miscellaneous Design Requests
Technical Skills required:
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite Knowledge including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills
- Experience with Motion Graphics is a plus, but not required
- Experience with HTML and CSS a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience/ education
- 2-5 years professional graphic design experience (minimum)
- Excellent foundation of design fundamentals
- Current portfolios or past work to be provided
- Experience in a Marketing Team or Agency Environment is a plus
To be considered for this role you should have/be:
- Creative / Visual flair
- Lots of great ideas
- Committed and passionate
- High standards
- Proactive, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Eagerness to learn, research and push boundaries
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task projects under tight deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- The ability to work on quick turnaround deadlines, as they do sometimes crop up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits of working for Patrick in this role
- Be part of a people-first, unique Business
- Be part of an exciting new chapter of change and creativity
- Remote Working
- Working with a forward thinking, innovative team
- Fast paced work schedule
- Flexibility will be reciprocated
- Quarterly wine allowance and generous staff discount throughout the year
- Progressive business, who encourages a healthy work life balance and open communication about your personal needs
To apply for this job, please head to https://www.seek.com.au/job/54032334
Please include your portfolio of past work in your application.
We're a warm open team, so if you have any questions about the role, or are unsure about anything at all, please contact Tash on firstname.lastname@example.org; It costs nothing to have a chat.